Exfoliating Cream Level 1
The Exfoliating Creams Level 1 and 2 are formulated with glycolic acid (the AHA of choice), in an Amphoteric SystemTM. This patented controlled release technology slows the release of glycolic acid. The potential irritation of an AHA formula is primarily due to the rapid penetration of AHA free acid molecules into the skin. By controlling the release of the glycolic acid, the skin will tolerate a higher concentration, resulting in a faster exfoliation.
They will help slough off dead cells on the surface of the skin revealing a fresher, younger-looking complexion. Regular use will help refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines, leaving skin smoother and more radiant.
How to Use
- This product can be applied underneath make-up.
- During the day, apply sunscreen as a last step.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to finger, dab onto the five points of the face (forehead, each cheek, nose and chin).
- Massage into skin in an upward motion.
- Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and eye contour area.
Exfoliating Cream Level 1: Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Aqua, Arginine, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Isostearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance