A moisturizing hand sanitizer that helps kill harmful bacteria and germs.
For occasional and personal domestic use.
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol USP
- Kills harmful bacteria and germs
- Tea Tree Oil
- Known to possess antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties
- Helps to soothe and relieve dry, irritated skin
- Aloe Vera
- Known to possess antiviral, antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammation benefits
- Helps bind moisture into the skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated
How to Use
Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry. Supervise children when they use this product.
Ethyl Alcohol USP – 70%
Water, Glycerin, Carbomer Homopolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
For external use only. Flammability warning. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs,
rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.