Kokon NÜ Kokon NÜ Visage
You are about to unmask your best skin thanks to the Kokon NÜ Visage LED Phototherapy Mask, using dermatologist-recommended and clinically proven technology and medical-grade construction and materials, the most advanced available on the market.
- Silicone flexible face mask with connected remote controller and USB line
- Adjustable head strap
- Satin carry bag
- User Manual
Red and Near-Infrared Light - Rejuvenate
Collagen, a protein naturally produced by the body, is what keeps the skin from sagging, giving it that plump, youthful look. Beginning in our mid-20s, our body’s natural collagen production begins to decrease resulting in thinner, drier, more fragile skin. This natural decrease can be exacerbated by sun exposure, diet, lifestyle, and other environmental factors.
Red (625 nm) and near-infrared (850 nm) light work together to penetrate to the deepest layers of the skin being absorbed by photoreceptors in the cells, kickstarting a series of metabolic events in the body boosting collagen production, prompting cellular repair, restoring elasticity, reducing fine lines, and improving circulation, resulting in a more vibrant complexion and youthful appearance.
- Furthermore, by stimulating the mitochondria, red light enhances the cellular respiration process that produces ATP (adenosine triphosphate), a form of energy that encourages your body’s innate ability to heal and boosts serotonin levels (the “happy” hormone), leading to improved mood and energy levels making it a great treatment for those in northern climates whose winters offer reduced natural sunlight.
Blue Light - Neutralize
- Our skin’s pores connect to oil glands under the skin by way of its follicles, which produce and secrete an oily liquid called sebum. Sebum carries dead skin cells through the follicles to the surface of the skin. Pimples grow when these follicles get blocked, and oil and bacteria build up under the skin.
- The bacteria responsible for the resulting inflammation (Propionibacterium acnes) are sensitive to the shorter wavelengths of blue light (460 nm), which trigger photochemical oxidation neutralizing pimples and decreasing the inflammation associated with acne scarring. With consistent treatments, you should notice a significant improvement in your skin’s texture for all types of cystic or inflammatory acne.
Yellow Light - Repair
- Rosacea and other redness of the skin is caused by facial blood vessels dilating, giving the face a more flushed appearance.
- By getting absorbed into the keratinocytes and melanocytes, the cells found in the epidermis, the outermost layer of the skin, yellow light (590 nm) works to boost lymphatic flow increasing the production of red blood cells in the body, ultimately banishing redness and rejuvenating skin cells creating a smoother and more even complexion. Yellow light’s shallower penetration level helps decrease the size of blood vessels, making it ideal for treating skin conditions such as discoloration, sunburn, rosacea, and redness.