Retinol Complex 0.22
Retinol Complex 0.22 is formulated with retinol, in a time-release MicroDeliveryTM system, vitamin E and alpha bisabolol. It will visibly reduce pore size and improve the appearance of skin imperfections. Regular use on acne-prone skin will provide a clearer and healthier-looking complexion.
How to Use
- Retinol Complex 0.22 should always be applied on cleansed skin as a first layer (underneath a cream).
- Should extra moisture be required, apply the Oil Free Hydrating Lotion.
- For optimal result use Clarifying Exfoliating Solution during the day and Retinol Complex 0.22 at night.
- This product can be applied all over the face or locally on problematic areas.
- Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and eye contour area.
- Retinol is considered to be both photosensitive and photodegradable; therefore, it should only be applied at night.
- Avoid using this product before sun exposure.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerin, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Retinol, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Gallate, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, PEG-10 Soya Sterol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Palmitate