Corrective Camouflage Kit
This sheer, easy-to-apply formulation expertly neutralizes and conceals skin discolourations. Corrective Camouflage Kit is the ideal colour correcting quad for post-procedural concealing.
Expert Tips & Tricks
- Use yellow to cancel mild redness, black, blue and purple bruising.
- Use mint to conceal severe redness, scars, port wine stains and Rosacea.
- Use lavender to cancel yellow, gray and green bruising and brighten sallow complexions.
- Use neutral to conceal general skin imperfections, dark under eye circles and hyperpigmentation.
- When concealing larger areas, use Dual Foundation/Camouflage Brush. For more precise application on smaller areas, use Full Coverage Camouflage Brush or Dual Fibre Eye Brush.
How to Use
Select the appropriate shade of camouflage then stipple product on to desired area with proper brush. Repeat as needed. Finish with foundation application.
Tridecyl Trimellitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Isoeicosane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Cera Alba), C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tribehenin, Ceresin, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Silica, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Phospholipids, Propyl Gallate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aqua (Water/Eau), Phenoxyethanol, (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Ultramarines (CI 77007)