Colorescience Pep Up™
Pep Up™ has been formulated to promote collagen and elastin synthesis and improve skin hydration while providing protection against damaging environmental factors. It includes a blend of 10 peptides, which make up 22% of the total formulation, antioxidants and deep hydration ingredients.
- Promotes healthy collagen & elastin production
- Deep hydration + advanced antioxidant support
- Oil free
2. CLEANSE TONE: If you’re cleansing in the shower, the steam will open your pores to help Pep Up, like any product, absorb. If not cleansing in the shower, apply a warm, moist towel for the same pore-opening effect. Then, apply your favourite toner if you use one.
3. DISPENSE & DOT: Dispense two pumps of Pep Up® and apply small dots to the face and neck. Pep Up the décolleté too – you may need an extra pump or two.
4. MASSAGE TAP: Use light, quick, upward strokes to massage Pep Up into your skin. While Pep Up is still slightly damp, gently tap your face with your fingers to press product into skin and help it fully absorb.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Copper Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Dipeptide Diaminobutryroyl Benzlamide Diacetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Physalis Angulata Extract, Betaine, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Mannitol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Lecithin, Xanthum Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Oleate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.