If you haven’t started already, now is the perfect time to start setting your New Year’s skincare resolutions. The same way working out and eating healthy is a life-long commitment, well...so is skincare!
We guarantee that a smooth, radiant, and blemish-free complexion is entirely possible––and we’re here to help you through the process. All it takes is a little commitment.
So, get ready to start 2021 on the right foot with our simple skincare routine that will cover all the necessary bases and help you get the glow of your dreams:
FIRST THINGS FIRST: PURGE THE CABINETS
We’re definitely not encouraging you to empty your shelves and waste a bunch of products by throwing everything away, but we do suggest making a quick inventory of the products you currently have on hand.
Both skincare and makeup products have an expiry date, and if your product has changed colour, texture, or smell, it’s time to get rid of it.
CHOOSE YOUR PRODUCTS WISELY
Now that you’ve been out with the old, you’re ready to come in with the new. If you haven’t done so already, a great place to start is by taking our Skin Quiz and scheduling your virtual consultation with one of our medical aestheticians who will recommend a list of products that will address your concerns and give you the results you want. Gone are the days of guessing which products will give you actual results!
STICK TO THE BASICS
There are a few general rules that everyone should follow in order to achieve the skin of their dreams. We made a simple post about this on our Instagram page, and it sums this up really well:
- Cleanse your face (and neck!) every morning and evening without fault. If you wear heavy makeup, we even recommend you double cleanse to make sure you melt away all the debris that clogs your pores!
- Always apply your antioxidant serums in the morning and before moisturizing. Make sure to *gently* apply your eye cream at the same time of day
- Moisturize: hydration is key for all healthy skin, even for oily complexions. The trick is to find the moisturizer that is made for you, but of course, we can help
- Apply your treatments (retinol, AHA/BHA peels, acne treatments, anti-age serums, masks, etc.) at night in order to minimize redness and irritation from daytime pollutants. We guarantee you’ll wake up feeling extra glow-y!
IMPLEMENT GOOD HABITS
Like any resolution, we encourage you to set healthy habits that will benefit your skin from the inside out. This includes:
- Drink. Your. Water
- Wear sunscreen daily (yes––even in the winter and when you’re staying indoors!)
- Avoid touching your face throughout the day
- Go makeup-free a few days a month in order to let your skin recover and breathe
- Opt for a silk pillowcase
- Always remove your makeup before bed
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: skincare is like a dance. Use the right products, use them correctly, and give time for each one to work. You’ll do your part, and we’ll do ours the best way we know how: sticking with you each and every step of the way.
With the right products, the right routines, and the right habits, you’ll be dancing your way to the glow of your New Year goals.
Be sure to stay tuned for our Boxing Day deals!
Here’s a sneak preview :
IS CLINICAL TRIPLE CLEANSER
SAVE AN EXTRA 10% ON DECEMBER 26TH, ONLY
Put your best face forward in 2021, beauties!