A.G.E. Eye Complex
How to use
Skin around the eye is the thinnest, and the visible signs of intrinsic aging, caused by internal factors such as hormonal shifts and metabolic slow down, can be most evident in this delicate area. Glycation, a major factor of intrinsic aging, occurs when excess sugar molecules bind to collagen and elastin eventually leading to Advanced Glycation End-products (A.G.E.).
A.G.E. Eye Complex is an anti-wrinkle eye cream specifically formulated to help prevent and correct visible signs of glycation around the eyes. An ideal eye cream for dark circles, it is also formulated with optical diffusers that instantly improve radiance of tired, dull eyes.
- Significant clinical improvement in the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- In a 12-week study, A.G.E. Eye Complex significantly improved the appearance of key visible signs of aging:
- +29% Improvement in puffiness
- +27% Improvement in dark circles
- +33% improvement in skin firmness and elasticity
- Protocol: A 12-week controlled clinical study on 50 subjects, ages 40-65. Subjects applied A.G.E. Eye Complex twice daily.
Once or twice daily, apply this anti-wrinkle eye cream under the eyes and around the brow area. If using in the morning, apply after SkinCeuticals AOX+ Eye Gel and follow with Physical UV Eye Defense SPF 50.
Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Nylon-12, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Methylsilanol/silicate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Peg-6 Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Caffeine, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylparaben, Menthoxypropanediol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Pentasodium Pentetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Hesperetin Laurate, N-hydroxysuccinimide, Dipeptide-2. Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin.