ZO Skin Health Daily Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Non-greasy, quick-drying sunscreen with a sheer matte finish offering broad-spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays. Natural melanin shields skin from aging effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light. Water and perspiration resistant, this sunscreen delivers superior protection during outdoor activities while hydrating the skin to prevent dryness. Oxybenzone free.
- Provides superior protection from damage caused by UVA/UVB and HEV light
- Retains SPF for up to 80 minutes of water exposure and is perspiration resistant
- Non-greasy, quick-drying formula that provides a sheer matte finish
- ZOX12R provides continuous antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of IR-A rays
- DNA repair and protection complex helps prevent future oxidative stress
- Restores hydration and replenishes lipids to enhance skin barrier function
- Soothes the skin and minimizes inflammation
2. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
at least every 2 hours
after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
4. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
5. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrumSPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
a. limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.–2p.m.
b. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.