Discolouration Defence is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discolouration, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discolouration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discolouration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discolouration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discolouration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discolouration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
How to use
- Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops of this skin discolouration serum to the face.
- If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and follow with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen.
- Limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Glycerin, Tranexamic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Kojic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta.