How to use
Oxygenating Foundation breathes, protects and heals as you wear it. And by using a unique aloe vera base, this foundation is both antibacterial and soothing.
Enjoy seeing the natural beauty of your skin shine through. Goes on sheer but once set, you can build as much as you wish to cover blemishes and give the finish that you desire. And it lasts longer and feels lighter than other foundations so you can wear it all day.
FULL OF GOOD:
- Helps build collagen and elastin
- Allows your skin to breathe
- Soothes with aloe-based gel
- Feels light like you’re not wearing makeup
- Beneficial for normal-dry oily and combination skin
- Safe and soothing for sensitive skin
- Covers and treats skin conditions
- SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection
- Certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan
First, give your skin a good cleanse and always moisturize if you can. Then simply dab Oxygenating Foundation onto your skin and blend out evenly. Less is more so start with just a small drop and wait 60 seconds to repeat if you want more coverage.
Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Isododecane, Titanium Dioxide (and) Methicone, Polyglyceryl -4 Isostearate (and) Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol (and) Hexyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, PEG-8, Dioctyldodecyl Dodecanedioate, Iron Oxides (and) Methicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycerine, 0-cymen-5-OL, Silica, Cyclomethicone (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Maris Sal, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer