Scar Recovery Gel with Centelline™
Softens and minimizes the appearance of red or pink scars. Appropriate for all skin types. Scars are not always a badge of honour. That is why we have first-of-its-kind Scar Recovery Gel with Centelline™ to help minimize the appearance of undesirable scarring.
- Works to smooth and minimize the appearance of existing scars.
- Diminishes the look of scars from cosmetic, general and reconstructive surgeries, as well as C-sections and everyday cuts.
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer twice a day.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Begin using Scar Recovery Gel with Centelline™ as soon as the wound has healed or the sutures have been removed.
- The use of Scar Recovery Gel with Centelline™ should continue until the scar matures and appears flat and white without redness.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor. Use as directed.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Poloxamer 407, Bulbine Frutescens Gel, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol