If you’re in the process of getting your skin ready for an event, you know it’s a process! However, there are many amazing professional treatments to help you achieve the skin of your dreams before a big day.
It’s important to plan treatments ahead of time, so that your body's natural cell process can turnover and properly repair the skin (therefore, helping with all types of skin concerns). If you’re looking to brighten up your glow, read on below to check out our treatment recommendations!
- The BELA MD Skin Health Platform takes your skin to the next level with the latest results-driven technology and serum advancements. It’s infused with antioxidant hydrogen water; boosts circulation; stimulates muscle toning movement and boosts circulation.
- Dermabrasions, like the BELA MD treatment, improve the appearance of acne scars, sunspots, fine lines, and an uneven skin tone by shedding the upper skin layers. The newer and younger skin layer beneath is then exposed, revealing brighter, clearer, smoother skin.
- We’d also recommend peeling treatments for their just-as-incredible capacity to treat sun spots, acne scars, wrinkles, and improve overall skin tone and brightness. We love the Vivier Glow Peel offered at the Skinenvie Medispa for these exact reasons––not to mention it features some of our fave Vivier products!
- We also love Eminence’s range of at-home peels, such as the Calm Skin Chamomile and Firm Skin Acai Exfoliating peels.
- If you prefer opting for an at-home professional treatment, the Valmont Luminosity, Cellular Refining, and Regenerating lines are great options. These high-quality, professional products help slough away dead skin cells at the surface, reducing imperfections and irregularities for a smoother, glowing complexion.
VALMONT FACE EXFOLIANT
VALMONT RECOVERING MASK
- Exilis Ultra 360 is a treatment offered at the Skinenvie Medispa that uses a monopolar-radiofrequency and an ultrasound device, offering non-invasive treatments for both the face and body. It is a complete solution made for all skin types and skin tones that targets skin laxity, lack of tone, excessive fat, cellulite, fine lines & wrinkles. It delivers fast, effective results, and with little downtime!
- We also love our Eminence Body Treatments, such as the Stone Crop Contouring treatment—the best way to target cellulite and rehydrate the body. The Eminence Tropical Escape treatment is also a great way to treat your body to rejuvenation and experience a firming, plumping result.
- Last but not least, treating yourself to a massage is always a great idea. Not only does it help the body relax, but it also helps you rid toxins, release tension, and debloat!
Knowing the details of a treatment—like what it entails, what the recovery time will look like, etc.––will help you decide if a certain option is right for you. It’s important to allow enough time for cell renewal and for any irritation to go away, as these procedures can cause redness, swelling, and irritation immediately afterward. These side effects should fade rapidly over the week following the procedure.
To reserve your treatment or get answers to any of your questions regarding a professional treatment, you can give us a call at 450-458-5225 or visit the Skinenvie Medispa right here.
We hope to see you soon!
Until next time,
The BSE Team