1.0 Tea Tree Booster
Purifying concentrate with 1% Pure Tea Tree oil, Mandelic Acid and Longevity Complex™. It targets imperfections, shrinks enlarged pores and prevents breakouts - all while helping the complexion to look smoother, cleaner and more even.
- Free from silicones.
- Free from synthetic fragrance.
- 93.7% natural-origin ingredients.
Tea tree oil face serums are recommended in case of blemishes and imperfections to obtain rapid and visible results.
How to Use
- evening, cleanse skin and apply a few pumps of the Tea Tree oil face serum.
- As a blemish treatment, apply the booster directly on the areas with pimples and imperfections for a corrective action.
- Follow with your favorite moisturizer and rinse the following morning.
- We recommend using an SPF during the day when treating the skin with acids.
Longevity Complex™: Wild Indigo, Maqui Berry, Organic Spinach and Carnosine to counteract the effects of stress and aging accelerators.
Tea Tree Oil: the oil from Melaleuca Alternifolia is known to promote an effective antibacterial action, and therefore recommended for imperfections and pimples. This oil gives the product its distinctive odor.
Mandelic Acid: alpha-hydroxy acid with exfoliating properties, it contrasts hyperkeratosis caused by excessive oxidized sebum in the hair follicle. It favors an antibacterial activity, useful in treating blemishes, and prevents future breakouts and preserves the smoothness of the skin.
Aqua / Water / Eau*, Propanediol*, Alcohol Denat.*, Mandelic Acid, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil/Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, 1,2-hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate*, Aristotelia Chilensis Fruit Extract*, Carnosine, Sclerotium Gum*, Spinacia Oleracea Leaf Extract / Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract*, Xanthan Gum*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Citric Acid, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.