DF Mobile Skincare Device
The Electro-Sonic DF Mobile Device is a handheld device that combines two sophisticated technologies, low-frequency sonophoresis (sound waves) and pulsed iontophoresis (electric current) designed to be used with specific Environ products to help deliver more essential nutrients to where the skin needs them most, making a lasting difference to the appearance of your skin.
How to use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Dampen the conduction cloth and wrap it around the back of the device, ensuring that the cloth covers both the metal panels and the palm of the hand makes contact with both panels. The cloth must be slightly damp, not wet.
- Apply the selected Environ Product to the area of concern. The skin must remain constantly moist during the treatment, reapplication of the product may be necessary.
- Press the ON / OFF button for one second to switch the DF Mobile ON. By default, the device switches on P1 (programme 1) and the indicator light shines blue.
- Place the flat part of the treatment head onto the selected area and wait for a “ beep” sound to indicate the start of the treatment. Hold the device in a static position until the next beep sound is heard (15 seconds), before moving it slightly – always slightly overlapping the previous position.
- Repeat this until the focus area has been covered.
- You may choose to have a more intensive session by repeating the process more than once, even over your entire face to optimize the overall effect of your Environ products.
- On completion, massage any access serum into the skin and follow with your recommended Environ moisturizer and/or sunscreen.