Light & Refreshing Gel - Aqua Laure
This gel based on algae, witch hazel and chamomile relieves discomfort due to circulatory disorders and sensitivity problems.
The synergy of the ingredients has different actions:
- calms inflammation
- Stimulates oxygenation
- Facilitates the elimination of toxins
- Decongests and refreshes
- Fucus Vesiculosus Algae Extract: Fucus vesiculosus is a brown seaweed that was used by the Romans as an anti-inflammatory to relieve joint pain.
- Witch Hazel Extract: Antioxidant, detoxifying, anti-inflammatory, soothing, decongestant, it is hemostatic and vasoconstrictive. Recommended for sensitive skin prone to redness, it promotes microcirculation and gently soothes delicate and irritated skin.
- Chamomile Extract: Chamomile is used in phytotherapy for its sedative, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It was known and used in ancient times, mainly in Greece, for its calming, softening effect, to treat wounds, rashes, eczema or all problems related to ultra-sensitive skin.
- Rosemary Extract: The fresh or dried leafy branches of this condiment plant are commonly used to flavor dishes. The use of rosemary is based, among other things, on its dermo-purifying, antioxidant, toning, stimulating and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Thyme Extract: Antioxidant, muscle-relaxing and anti-inflammatory, toning, stimulating and fortifying action.
How to Use
Apply to the targeted area and massage from bottom to top until completely absorbed.
Repeat as often as desired.
Not recommended for people with thyroid problems.