Skinceuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50
Daily UVA/UVB oil-absorbing protective base with a matte finish. This mattifying 100% physical sunscreen is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) to provide high broad-spectrum UV protection. Enhanced with aerated silica technology, it maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, optimizing makeup application. *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF. Dermatologist-tested for safety.
- 100% physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes the appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
9% Titanium Dioxide: Forms a protective barrier over the skin to protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
Aerated Silica: Absorbs up to 15x its weight in oil to continuously mattify even in hot, humid conditions
Translucent color spheres: Provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
Titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, talc, dicaprylyl ether, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, dimethicone crosspolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, hydrogenated jojoba oil, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum stearate, peg-8 laurate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica silylate, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, alumina, aluminum hydroxide, iron oxides, disodium stearoyl glutamate, polyhydroxystearic acid
* Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.