Plant Root Remedy Balancing Facial Oil
How to use
proud to be Carbon Neutral!
What It Is
A healing facial oil that melts into the skin, nourishing it with nutrient-rich plant oils and antioxidant-rich root herbs used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Works harmoniously with our skincare tools to bring balance to the skin and leave the complexion feeling renewed and radiant. Each bottle contains 30ml.
What It Does
Filled with protective lipids and plant oils to
- Care for the skin barrier
- Fight against environmental stressors
- Improve hydration and plumpness
- Support cellular regeneration
Who It Is For
Beneficial for all skin types.
Formulated in collaboration with a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner to utilize the centuries of study done on the power of herbs.
- Clean, natural, effective formulas.
- Each ingredient selected with intention, no fillers. Crafted with care in small batches.
- Made in the US.
- Non-comedogenic, vegan and cruelty free.
- Formulated without synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes, silicones, parabens, PEGs, phthalates, sulfates or mineral oil.
Use a few drops, warm with your palms, and massage into damp skin. You may use this facial oil as a booster to add to your moisturizer, or on its own as the last step of your routine. Pair with any of the Mount Lai facial tools for a luxurious face massage and glowing skin.
Squalane (Plant Derived), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinetorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Oil, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon (Purple Gromwell) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Root), Rhodiola Rosea (Rhodiola Root), Astragalus Membranaceaus (Astragalus Root), Taraxacum Officianale (Dandelion Root), Angelica Archangelica (Angelica Root), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract