Mount Lai The Jade Acupressure Gua Sha Spoon
The Mount Lai Jade Acupressure Gua Sha Spoon is your personal skincare ritual, rooted in centuries-old Chinese traditions. This versatile tool, carved from pure Xiuyan jade, empowers you to enhance your skincare routine while experiencing a serene mind-body connection.
Regularly practising with our Gua Sha Spoon can help stimulate circulation, promoting collagen production for a youthful, radiant glow. Its jade composition adds an exquisite touch to your beauty regimen and carries cooling properties that help calm your skin, reducing inflammation and redness.
Whether you're looking to integrate a holistic practice into your skincare routine or seeking a natural grounding experience, the Mount Lai Jade Acupressure Gua Sha Spoon offers a simple yet profound way to encourage overall skin health and wellness.
What it does
Designed specifically for more precise work and a deeper massage, this tool can help:
- Sculpt facial features like the cheeks
- Drain puffiness from the face
- Melt facial tension through acupressure points
- Release jaw tension
2. Use the rounded spoon side to gently sculpt the face, focusing underneath the cheekbone. The specialized, rounded shape of the gua sha spoon allows for a deeper release.
3. Use the smaller end of the tool on acupressure trigger points, focusing on the areas near the brow bone, the temples, the ears and along the jaw. Massage in small, slow circles into the trigger points.
4. Breathe deeply and feel the tension melt away.
Due to natural variations in stone, every facial tool is unique in colour and pattern.